5 Tips For a Successful Spray Tan
Updated: Mar 10
1. Make sure your skin is clean and exfoliated prior to getting your spray tan. Doing this will help remove any dead skin cells that could prevent the tan from evenly applying to your skin.
2. Wear loose, dark clothing after your spray tan. This will prevent the tanning solution from transferring to your clothes.
3. Avoid using any lotions, creams, oils, or perfumes before your appointment. These products can cause the tanning solution to not properly adhere to your skin.
4. 5-8 hours after your spray tan, rinse off with Luke warm or cool water. This will help the tanning solution set in and last longer.
5. 24 hours After your spray tan, avoid activities such as swimming, sweating, or using any soaps or lotions until your tan has had time to fully develop.