Updated: Sep 1
While many of us are heading out for family vacations, it's time to pay extra attention to that skin! We tend to be outside much this month and not only do we need our sunscreen but we treat the skin after we're done outside. Here are the secrets to great summer skin.
1. Sunscreen: Tizo Ultra Zinc - Keep that skin protected for any further UV damage.
2. Remove sunscreen with Vitamin Veil Cleanser at the end of the day.
3. Aloe & Calendula Calming Mist- A soothing blend of aloe, calendula, elderflower, rose and seawhip extracts to help calm the discomfort.
4. Chrono Calm Serum is a lightweight water-based hydrating serum will reduce any redness.
5. Tranquil-Cream contains hydrating agents and powerful anti-irritants to help reduce the appearance of redness and itching sensations
Flood the skin with intense hydration without over stripping. You also want to avoid any exfoliation for at least a week. Book a virtual skin consultation if you need some help or a custom facial for extra skincare love.